Join us for an evening out in this family friendly event. We will be joined by Madison Police Department and Madison Fire Department.
5PM - Mounted Patrol Arrives
5:30PM - Engine 5 and Medic 5 Arrives
K9 unit and our community policing team will be present during the event.
Ice cream and root beer floats will be served - while supplies last.
LENA will provide pizzas (courtesy of Buck's Pizza), burgers and hotdogs from Ken's Meat Market, and condiments. Please bring a dish to pass and beverage of your choice. Alcoholic beverages are permitted so BYOB.
We are thrilled to highlight some of our local neighborhood and east side businesses as part of this event. We thank them for their generous support! Tickets are available for purchase at the picnic. See the list of items below -
(2) $10 certificates from Java Cat
(2) $10 certificates from Jade Monkey
(2) $25 certificates from Food Fight Restaurants
(1) $25 certificate from the Flower Factory
(20) $3 tabs from Chief's Tavern
(1) Bee Gift Basket from Al's Apiary
(1) Expandable Scrapbook/Memory Album from Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames
(1) Yogurt Maker from Dairy Connections Inc.
(1) T-Shirt and Certificate for free class with MSCR East
(1) All Natural Dog Treats with Certificate for Free Tour and Pint of Craft Beer from Wisconsin Brewing Company
(1) Paw Print Keepsake and Photo Frame Set with ASPCA 2018 Calendar from Anonymous
(1) MADISON Illustrated Sesquicentennial History, Volume I from Anonymous
(1) $30 bucket of carwash items from O'Reilly Auto Parts
(2) $10 certificates from Happy Bambino
(1) $30 certificate from Harley's Liquor
(1) Free hair cut from Manhattan Hair Design
(1) Gift basket from Olbrich Botanical Gardens
If you have not renewed your membership yet, you may do so at the picnic or better yet avoid the line and renew and pay dues online. If you are considering joining LENA but unsure, come check us out! Join our Facebook group to stay up to date with events and information and connect with neighbors!
What a fun event! It was all smiles and giggles. After the first cancellation due to weather, we were bummed but thanks everyone who were able to make it. Thank you Rutabaga Paddlesports for the outing and we hope to see you soon!
Please join us for the annual Lake Edge Neighborhood Park Clean-Up!
Traditionally, this event has been held on Earth Day. However, this year, due to the March for Climate & Science taking place in Madison that day, we are pushing this event back a week to April 29th.
Here is our schedule:
9:00-9:30AM: Clean-up at Quaker Park
9:30-11:00AM: Clean-up at Lake Edge Park