Time to review your Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan!
Four Reasons to Check Your Plan:
1. Your plan may cost more next year (due to changes in deductibles, premiums and co-pays)
2. Your plan may no longer cover all your medications (they change their formularies)
3. Your plan may have put restrictions on some of your medications (such as preauthorization, quantity limits and step therapy)
4. You may be taking different medications now
Go online to www.medicare.gov to check your plan using the Medicare Plan Finder. If you would like assistance contact:
· East/Madison Monona Coalition of the Aging: (608) 223-3100
· Prescription Drug Helpline: 1-855-67 PART D
Plan reviews with EMMCA Case Managers at the Monona Senior Center will be available:
o October 17th: 1 – 4 PM
o October 26th: 9 AM – 12 PM
o October 31st: 1 – 4 PM
o November 2nd: 9 AM – 12 PM
Call EMMCA (608) 223-3100 to schedule an appointment.