Do you love the hymns sung in church? Join members of Lake Edge Lutheran Church (www.lelc.org) for Songs & Suds! We'll join in song at Chief's Tavern, 300 Cottage Grove Road the 2nd Sunday of every month (unless there is a Packer’s game at this time)! Bring your friends and family for a fun time – sheet music is provided. Hope to see you there.
Coffee & Conversation with Lake Edge Lutheran at Java Cat every Wednesday; 2:30-3:30 pm
All Are Welcome! Each week, one of the co-pastors or council leaders from Lake Edge Lutheran Church (www.lelc.org) will be at Java Cat to buy you a cup of coffee (or tea) for conversation about community, current events, church, and yourself, and listen to your ideas and concerns about our community. We look forward to seeing you at Java Cat on Monona Dr. between Cottage Grove Rd. and Davidson St.
Time to review your Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan!
Four Reasons to Check Your Plan:
1. Your plan may cost more next year (due to changes in deductibles, premiums and co-pays)
2. Your plan may no longer cover all your medications (they change their formularies)
3. Your plan may have put restrictions on some of your medications (such as preauthorization, quantity limits and step therapy)
4. You may be taking different medications now
Go online to www.medicare.gov to check your plan using the Medicare Plan Finder. If you would like assistance contact:
· East/Madison Monona Coalition of the Aging: (608) 223-3100
· Prescription Drug Helpline: 1-855-67 PART D
Plan reviews with EMMCA Case Managers at the Monona Senior Center will be available:
o October 17th: 1 – 4 PM
o October 26th: 9 AM – 12 PM
o October 31st: 1 – 4 PM
o November 2nd: 9 AM – 12 PM
Call EMMCA (608) 223-3100 to schedule an appointment.
Lake Edge Neighborhood news, events, and others in the surrounding areas or within the City of Madison limits.